杰西达邦中国影迷会

۩杰西达邦中国影迷会۩

找回密码
 加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 36460|回复: 1

[Index] 【08.09.11】[The finale MV series] The must-telling stories about your parent

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-9-11 19:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.chinatikfans.com/thread-10775-1-1.html+ L7 N, G$ B* _5 m% j
08.08.29[The finale MV series] The must-telling stories about your parents. ( B' N! u8 y$ c$ R0 F' w
Please look at the following items before watching:0 ^% `$ x0 _5 ]- P# o7 w3 \
8 H0 R9 B3 }9 V% y0 K
This is the last series of the MV that with three stories, and each is about 7 minutes long. Thanks to your support and I hope my works may bring happiness to you.
( S7 O  f: b* D+ w+ c6 s( Y8 I$ B. d2 d% B, v5 Y" d
The “Disordered Yasotorn” and “The Must-telling Stories about Your Parentsr” are all subversive series, so I will not supply the downloading source or post them to all of the video networks but
2 L+ k3 ?/ S" F1 \* t1 @also spreading them in a small range in here. Please understand
" B- `9 Y4 H: |9 R* m  F
# v, H2 r& q/ w2 A. Y6 qThe link address of the “Disordered Yasotorn” series:
- `% m8 l4 @0 t
  m- ~) J7 P4 P- A( C1 b
The reason why I will not make the stories is totally personal.
% E" S: i  v7 I4 h, f" Z9 c4 GAfer The Olympic game finished, and I will be busy from now on. The Prison Break Season 4 will begin soon and Doctor Sara who I admired will come back, so I will spend part of my time in watching PB. But that not means I will leave here, I just stay quiet instead of posting messages. The MV you got is at most 10 minutes long, but I had to make much more than 10 times effort to make it satisfied, so I really have no time and energy anymore to do it. I will try my best to finish the left two stories of “The Stories about Your Parents” series as soon as possible, but it is really difficult to give a definite time. If you are interested in my stories, please pay attention to this post.
4 t, @: K2 a# I, @( t" A5 m

, x6 A: L" _2 [6 N9 W1 m" Z7 iSo, I will not make such stories for a while. Thanks to my audience
, e$ w) x+ B8 J* ^) f( S" E0 Y4 D.     9 w8 x$ \7 [/ S( O- [
PS. Nothing is impossible. I will come back when I’m not busy.
发表于 2008-9-11 19:53 | 显示全部楼层

I feel very sad

it seems that  you will leave US . I AM very sorry  TO hear that 。MAY  everything is OK 。I hope you can come back soon。  {7 o8 [+ M( x6 u8 a

, O2 m) ^& D- g, t[ 本帖最后由 joe9097 于 2008-9-11 20:02 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 20:49 , Processed in 0.060311 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.